Tripadvisor
Nice

“Could have been better.”

La Terrasse Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardin Albert 1er
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was directed to this restaurant by a friend. The fish was a little under cooked for me but I cleaned my plate so it must have been ok! A glass of wine and a little French bread and my meal was over. As I have already noted I think it could have been better but then as a chef I am a little choosier than most. Enjoy and safe and happy travels!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (559)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

The view is spectacular, seriously wonderful. However, the front of house are snooty as hell which is probably to be expected in a place like this and I can overlook it. They will try to give you the worst table possible at first until you complain... it's their policy clearly. The worst part however was the food... it looked good but unfortunately gave me food poisoning which happens to me very rarely. Oh and there was a large cockroach crawling up the side of our candle. I had the pork by the way if I recall... my gf was not ill so I think it was the pork as we shared everything else. Was the summer but I remember it for all the wrong reasons!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We went there for lunch with friends. After waiting 90 minutes for a table, the server brought out three lunches and a small salad for the fourth guest. After waiting 25 minutes for the last meal, we asked for it. Then she put the order in? 20 more minutes passed, three gusts had finished their lunches, then the last one arrives. Second rate, bogus service from what should be a top restaurant. Decent help must be hard to find?
Server ruined what should have been a nice lunch.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

This was the first place we tried upon our arrival in Nice (we were staying at the Le Meridien hotel). Jet lagged and ragged we arrived in the afternoon to an uncrowded outdoor bar that looked like something out of movie! We order a bottle (or 2) or rose', gazed upon that spectacular cote d'azur view and soaked in the glamour. We did not order food but the wine was great! Don't miss this spot on your visit to Nice!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019 via mobile

Super expensive for bad quality.
18€ for a microwave warmed up soup with no taste is a bit too much ;)

Date of visit: November 2019