“Wonderful surprise”
Review of TERRES DE TRUFFES

TERRES DE TRUFFES
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
TERRES DE TRUFFES is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 1,964 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The atmosphere - intime and cozy, friendly, helpful service - and a meal beyond reproach. Absolutely exquise!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have dined in this restaurant several times - the food is really nice with generous amount of truffle. The hostess was arrogant and unwelcoming - every single time I felt she was doing me a favour by giving me a table and a menu. This time I was bringing my 2 colleagues to experience this awesome food around 7 pm...just to find out that restaurant was completely 'sold out' for the night. We tried every option with the hostess, e.g. - can we sit outside (very cold), come right at the opening hour and be quick, and we were met with hostility. We ended up dining at a different place. When we walked by Terre de Truffes later that evening around 8 pm the place was empty. Nobody seated outside and only one table was occupied indoors! We founded it hard to believe that all those reservations cancelled last minute. Due to the hostile behaviour of the hostess we will be reluctant to visit the place again.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Or rental car place was closed for a two hour lunch so we had to find a bite in the neighborhood. Less than an hour in France and this was our first stop. A whole new set of flavors we will remember for a lifetime.

They brought a pumpkin soup to start gratis. Amazing.

My wife had the daily special, asparagus soup (drop and rich) then truffle rissoto with mushrooms (creamy, rich, and satisfying), and the creme caramel (done perfectly). I had the fois gras terrine. Never had cold fg before and it was also amazing.
We drug two huge suitcases in with us and they were nothing but accommodating and friendly.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had my lunch in there and food was amazing. The waitress was very friendly. I will definitely eat there again

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant as a treat (truffles back home being incredibly expensive). We thought it was delicious! We had the set menu which was definitely worth it, it was all beautifully flavored, and the right portion sizes as to not feel too full with the rich food. The service was attentive, although it was not a busy night when we went. It had a cosy atmosphere inside, the only thing I noticed was there was no background music playing, and as we were seated near the kitchen we could hear everything that was being said in there, but I imagine when it's busier it would be impossible to hear background music anyway? Would definitely recommend this place for something different and delicious!

1  Thank 255103Laura82