“Port Restaurant”

Ranked #190 of 1,989 Restaurants in Nice
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Port
Description: The Marlin is ideally located on the port of Nice. The terrace allows you to enjoy the sun and a magnificent panoramic view of the harbor.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had a great meal from extensive menu, everyone loved what they had picked especially the camembert with apple in calvados and the seafood was great, Very friendly staff who patiently explained menu. The restaurant was situated on the quay, very scenic.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had dinner in this cozy restaurant facing the Nice port and we tried the set menu.
We were very satisfaied by the quality of the seafood and by the kind and attentive service.
I strongly recommend the set menu: portions are reasonable and you get an appetizer, a main course and a dessert (try the crepe suzette).
I will definetly come back in my next visit.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We spend about six months a year at our home in Mont Boron, and this is our first stop each time we come back. It is a wonderful combination of good food, ambience and friendliness, and we have never had a bad meal there. As the name would suggest, seafood is the specialty with our favorites being the St. Jacques and Espadon.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I were staying along the Promenade des Anglais and went for an evening stroll around the old port, stumbling across this delightful little place at just the right time to obtain an outdoor table from whence to watch the world go by. The service was attentive and the food excellent - so combined with the setting a very pleasurable experience

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We enjoyed exceptional food here and the setting by the port is lovely especially in the evening. My sword fish steak was so moist and tasty as were my friends scallops.
Our waitress was helpful and efficient but our evening was spoilt by the lady who owns the restaurant. She spent the whole evening talking to her regular customers but ignoring everyone else. At on point she sat at the next table to ours and lit a cigarette even though she could see we were still eating. Our table was outside but I still thought it most inconsiderate.

1  Thank Jasmin