I was touchdown in Nice near midnight from Barcelona. Found this hotel from selection of hotels given from Nice airport lobby reception. Most of hotels having average same price range.
After call the hotel and agreed, they sent shuttle/minivan to pick us from airport.
There is a parking area for guest pick up you can stay on there.
Took about 5 minutes travel with the van when traffic was clear like mine.
When reach hotel, on the lower entrance, you shall see numbers of trolley for shopping cart. Mean for hotel guest who need to bring their luggage to the train station. The train station is 10 minutes walk across the road under flyover. You have to bring up your luggage 1 upper level to meet the reception.
As we got there on midnight and continue to go to train station by 6:30am the next day, we have not much time to explore. We took the room without breakfast.
The suite is perfect when you bring a family. Comes with 1 double and 1 single bed. Dining table was spacious with toilet and bathroom separated. They provide microwave and heater jug. Surrounding hotel was not many amenities but the hotel bar will open till late night time.
From train station you can access the city area with opposite direction, either Cannes or Monaco. When you plan for summer visit to the beach area, it's about 5 stations away to reach Villefranche-sur-mer.
I found the room decoration was slight old fashion and little bit run down. Need to have a touch up for renovation.
If you just stay for 1 night stay for transfer convenience to/from airport with family, you may consider this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recharge your batteries at the Novotel Suites Nice Airport hotel. This 4-star hotel is located just 5 minutes from the Mediterranean and is perfect for family holidays, romantic breaks and business trips. Enjoy our comfortable modular Suites that can be converted into meeting rooms for your business meetings. Relish a snack in our friendly dining area or in the privacy of your own room. Relax by our private outdour pool or stroll along the Promenade des Anglais. Make the most of the sunshine at Novotel Suites. Free shuttle to the airport all day long on demand at the hotel. Public paying car park on site. Playground for kids that are free in room and for breakfast until 16 years old with their parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Nice Aeroport Arenas Hotel Nice
- Accor Nice Aeroport Arenas