“Mexican”
Review of Poco Loco

Poco Loco
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Poco Loco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #817 of 2,002 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

A bit ordinary & fillings were same brown mush inside different package. Tasted nice though. Tequila Sunrise was well made.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you are looking for a change from the French/ Italian food which dominates most of the restaurants in Nice, then you should check out Poco Loco. Located just off the Piedtonne, it serves great Mexican food, washed down with delicious ( and affordable) cocktails.

We shared quesadilla to start, which was fantastic. I had a beef burrito, which was very tasty. Both my wife and son also really enjoyed their food as well.

One slight complaint, they don't serve draft beer, although the bottled Mexican beer was good (and the cocktails are only Euro 5.50).

Otherwise, I would strongly recommend

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Who knew? Mexican food in Nice! my family and I had a craving for some Mexican comfort food. We found this place not far from out hotel. I was skeptical at first but it turned out to be alright. My dad and I got their fajita plates. He got beef and I got chicken. Both were very tasty and seasoned well. The meals came with beans, cheese and guacamole. My mom got their beef enchiladas that tasted authentic. The server brought us hot sauce and jalapeños to spices things up. Service was average but friendly. Not the best Mexican food I've eaten but it wasn't bad.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Was really looking forwards to going out for my meal with daughter on friday night on a very special night for her birthday,was very disappointed bad atmosphere bland food no tast no beef in chili very bad value uncomfortable felt in the way people to in your face bad service would not go back would not recommded ! Was really looking forwards to it as I'm a big fan of mexican food whoever this was hideous .worst meal I've had in my whole time living in Nice !!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is a small restaurant not far from the pedestrian zone. The service was good, the atmosphere was ok. I found the prices a bit too high for what we got.