“Wonderful food here!”
Review of Casbah

Casbah
Reserve with
Casbah is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #702 of 1,936 Restaurants in Nice
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Wonderful food here!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am no professional expert in food, but when I travel, I often try to find some couscous. The one I had at La Casbah, Nice, (July 2013) was absolutely delicious. I would say the best I have ever had anywhere. The agneaux à broche and the boulette were so, so tasty and the harissa and everything that went with it so good. I saw the chef when he took a break and addressed him to ask if he had prepared the food and to tell him how much I loved it! The decorations were beautiful and I would recommend everyone to taste the food here!

Visited July 2013

LA
“Excellent couscous”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We had been here in 1984 and 1994, although the ownership may have changed.
The lamb special couscous was delicious as was the chicken. Portions were reasonably sized. The restaurant was comfortable and service was very good. Would definitely return.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Great couscous!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We had this place to ourselves on a recent big soccer game night, and we were lucky.
The owner was charming. She recommended the special for the night, a leg of lamb, and she was right-it was a winner as was the terrific couscous. Very happy we came here and liked being the only ones in the place.

• Visited June 2012