“Excellent ”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #21 of 2,314 Restaurants in Nice
Description: Charming restaurant in the heart of Nice, come and enjoy our fresh food.
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere and delicious food!!!
Very professional service and best advices for wine !!! Absolutely love this place!!! Thanks guys for making my day!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank 315sashag

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my husband, we both ordered pasta! It was fantastic. The owner is so passionate about the food and decorated the restaurant so nicely. Every table was decorated by yellow flower which made it so romantic. Pasta was al dente and super tasty. I would definitely recommend the food to everyone.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank GolnazA_13
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We went several times to eat here and the food was amazing. The salmon pasta were my favourite, I tried some other dishes too but I don’t remember precisely which, but which were as good as the pasta.The ingredients used are fresh and the cook is super friendly and nice. We always had a small chat with him and he was offering us either limoncello or sweets, he is always very attentive and he cooks so amazingly good.
The place has a small terasse very lovely decorated.
I cannot wait for it to re-open to return as it closes between October/November -May if I remember correctly
I definitely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank blumbica
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Great food, best serving, sparkling clean and affordable prices. We had a great time here and I would go again.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 185vladimira
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Small place with limited menu. The service was friendly but language barrier was a problem. My husband ordered the Rum Steak and liked it. I ordered the flatbread pizza with tomatoes and mozzarella. The thick fresh tomatoes were good but they made the toasted crust soggy. The house wine by the glass or carafe was tasty. My husband liked it better then me, but we both enjoyed the visit.

Date of visit: April 2019