“Extremely tasty”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #21 of 2,314 Restaurants in Nice
Description: Charming restaurant in the heart of Nice, come and enjoy our fresh food.
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We went several times to eat here and the food was amazing. The salmon pasta were my favourite, I tried some other dishes too but I don’t remember precisely which, but which were as good as the pasta.The ingredients used are fresh and the cook is super friendly and nice. We always had a small chat with him and he was offering us either limoncello or sweets, he is always very attentive and he cooks so amazingly good.
The place has a small terasse very lovely decorated.
I cannot wait for it to re-open to return as it closes between October/November -May if I remember correctly
I definitely recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank blumbica

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Great food, best serving, sparkling clean and affordable prices. We had a great time here and I would go again.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 185vladimira
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Small place with limited menu. The service was friendly but language barrier was a problem. My husband ordered the Rum Steak and liked it. I ordered the flatbread pizza with tomatoes and mozzarella. The thick fresh tomatoes were good but they made the toasted crust soggy. The house wine by the glass or carafe was tasty. My husband liked it better then me, but we both enjoyed the visit.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant. I sat outside behind clear plastic walls. The water (free) was in an ice cold bottle and the bread (also free) was delicious. I had a half bottle of a Sardinian red, also delicious. I chose the risotto with Langoustine which was wonderful.

My only complaint was that the plate itself was cold so I ate from the edges in as the risotto in the centre stayed hot.

Charming staff, no fuss and a great experience.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank SunbeamRapier
Reviewed November 18, 2018

We visited on our 1st night in Nice and we arrived late enough to be seated straight away. It was so friendly and the food was fantastic and it was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2018