“Very tasty Food, vibrant and fresh”

Badaboom Bistro And BeJuice Bar
Ranked #388 of 2,318 Restaurants in Nice
Description: Badaboom is a unique plant-based eatery in Nice. It's a friendly and welcoming space where you can drink your veggies, eat healthy, and dare take care of yourself. We use only fresh, local and seasonal produce in our cold-pressed juices and cuisine! Our juices under our BeJuice brand are cold-pressed daily with the Norwalk machine. Juice Cleanse Packs are available upon order 48 hours in advance. We are community-oriented so our tables are communal which promote friendly conversations among guests. Saturday evenings, guest chefs take over the kitchen to create an assortment of plant-based delights. We strongly advise you to reserve your plate beforehand so that we can prepare enough. Badaboom is also a place where you can also learn and get your hands dirty in various workshops surrounding nourishment of the body, mind and spirit. Please check out our events listed on our website. We are not only a restaurant but a movement in clean eating, well-being and respect for our planet.
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Organic Vegan, beautifully presented food.the owner will greet you with a big warm smile, the gentleman who prepared the meals was so calm and precise with accurate measurement of flavours. The restaurant overall has happy atmosphere, God bless them.
Namaste

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank FahadALBijani

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Nice food, nice people, overall good experience. Shall return in the very near future. Parking is a biofeedback a challenge but not a deal breaker

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Egp_monaco
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I am not a vegan but I totally enjoyed my meal, I didn’t even realize vegan could be SO tasty!! Just enough spice and flavor and all with very friendly and smiley personnel. We also had raw cakes for dessert - amazing! I’m happy my friend made me discover this place. Sorry, no photos - the food disappeared so quickly I didn’t realize we forgot to take them )))

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

For being a hole-in-the-wall the restaurant was surprisingly delicious. The atmosphere was welcoming and artsy. The food was fantastic and the staff even better. They had a huge selection of juices, coffees and even bio beer and wine. The food was mouthwatering and filling. I will definitely be coming back every time I visit Nice.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I popped in here for breakfast one day and they made me a lovely juice. That and 2 pieces of bread with almond butter came to 8 euros, which felt quite pricey (the cost is why I've only given them four stars on Trip.)
It's a small, relaxing cafe with a nice vibe. Recommended.

Date of visit: November 2017