“great pizza”

Neighborhood: Jardin Albert 1er
London, United Kingdom
“great pizza”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

pizza and pasta is very tasty at a good price of around 12 euros, beer is 8 euro a pint which i found a bit pricey , we visited this restaurant twice on our trip and found the food good each time

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Destin, Florida
“Moules Pizza and Salads Best in Nice!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We loved the pizza with mussels! (we counted 36 delicious mussels on half a pizza!)This was our favorite restaurant in Nice. We had a large group and the staff was very accomodating. Excellent service and no wait. We also had the eggplant and salads which were all very good! Close to the square and easy to find.

• Visited March 2013
Akron Ohio
“Great take-out pizza”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

As everyone else is saying, the pizza is terrific, and I loved that I could take it out to my hotel so I could get some work done while dining. Add some cold beer from the Spar market around the corner and you're good to go. I had the onion pizza, which had LOTS of marinated onions. If you're an onion lover, it's terrific, but if you just like a little onion, this one's not for you. I just walked in and ordered and it was ready to go in just a few minutes, but the restaurant wasn't busy when I went.

• Visited January 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great food and variety”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The pizzas are fantastic and made at the front of the restaurant where you can watch the chef at work. I'm not really a pizza fan usually but I could have eaten pizza there every day. Did try other things though and everything is fresh and excellent. Lovely atmosphere particularly outside under the heaters.

Visited March 2013
Bergen, Norway
“The best pasta carbonara!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I´ve been here in ceveral occations, and the food is excellent every time. My favorite so far is the pasta carbonara, which is the best I`ve ever tasted. The pizza is also very good, and I know my boyfriend enjoys the seafood here every time he´s in Nice. The Chocolate fondant is also really good, but than again, I love chocolate!

• Visited July 2012