“Delicious Ice Cream”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Town / Vieux Nice
Reviewed August 5, 2013

What a find, we went daily! Every flavour you could possibly want, pear, melon, you name it, they've got it!

There are newer reviews for Fenocchio Glacier

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is the best gelati in Nice and in fact, France.

We've tried many flavours and they are all fresh and full of flavour.

The staff are patient too, considering how busy it always is there!

Don't waste your time with the other gelati shops, they aren't as good.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Read some reviews on Fenocchio and Arlequin being the best ice cream saloons in Nice so decided to try them both on the same day. I had coconut at Arlequin and vanilla+meringue at Fenocchio. Maybe I should have taken exactly the same flavors to make a fair comparison but for now, I'd say Arlequin is the better one out of these 2. Fenocchio does have a very wide range and if you're in the old town center, an ice cream at Fenocchio will be your perfect dessert!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

In Nice's beautiful old town, this ice cream shop has a permanent place in my heart. If you go to Nice, go here. No arguments. The yaourt was my favourite. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We headed here every night after dinner. First, it was my kids' idea, then it was something we all decided we needed to do because the ice cream was so good, you dream about it. Friendly staff, delicious flavors, quick, efficient service. Other reviewers have highlighted all the great flavors...I'd just put in my plug for the tasty non-dairy/sorbet options, some of them were so rich and tasty you'd never guess they were made with water, not milk. Be sure to try coconut!