“Great culinary class with Chef”

Le Moulin De Mougins
Reserve with
Le Moulin De Mougins is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 88 Restaurants in Mougins
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I took cooking class there - perfect. THe place itself is very beautiful. It has nice gardens with exposition of art works everywhere. Must see

1  Thank MIMIBelgrade

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We just turned up without a reservation at the Moulin and we were welcomed no problem, we sat in a beautifully manicured garden area with the unbelievable smelling flowers around us, the ambiance was superb, both ordered the Lamb and it was excellent, cooked to perfection, The staff were very accommodating ( unusual in France) It took a while to come which is always a good sign as it indicates that it is prepared individually for you. It is Relais Chateaux so you expect to pay accordingly to our surprise the bill was less than $!00. go there but not if you like pizza ( there is no hope for you)

2  Thank DerekCC_12
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Overpriced mediocer food served with an attitude reserved for Parisienne tourist traps. Worst value for money I have ever spent in a resturant. This is not gourmet food.

3  Thank Knuppa
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I booked 5 weeks in advance. I called to confirm to find my booking cancelled "as we now have a private wedding". They initially tried to make out it was my mistake but later after pressure agreed it was their fault but offered no help or alternative. I regularly eat in Michellin restaurants and have never been treated in this way before. One to avoid at all costs

3  Thank Vikka8433
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I was told the chef here was very good. They were wrong, he was brilliant. A man at the height of his profession. We are a family of michelin star trained restraunters and we all thought that the menu degustation was one of the best meals we've ever eaten and worth every penny. You need to go and experience this place for yourself.

1  Thank Thomas D