“Very good”
Review of Bike Trip

Bike Trip
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Menton
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicyles, scooters, motorcycles rentals and tours in the south of France-Nice-France, the best place to land, ride a BMW and start your motorbike trip: Tuscany, Dolomites, Provence, Corsica, Alps, French Riviera.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went two weeks in France, Italy, Switzerland, and during that time traveled 3500km. The new BMW 750GS is probably the best choice for travel on mountain roads.
Motorcycle reservation of Russia, thanks to Vincent for adequate service.

2  Thank ef2
in 2 reviews
"shop"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I rented a Scott road bike here for a day-ride into Italy. The bike was in good condition.The staff talked English and were very helpful. They were open also on Sundays. The basic rent on the road bike did not include pedals, I rented some SPD pedals for a few Euros extra, you may want to bring your own set. I also got a lock with the bike, not very heavy-duty, but sufficient for shorter store visits and toilet breaks along the ride. Helmets could also be loaned, but I brought my own.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I rented a BMW 700 GS for a week. The bike was delivered to me when I landed at the airport in Nice. What a fantastic experience!! Beautiful bike, only 3 km. on the bike when I headed out of the airport. I cannot say enough about the professional manner in which everything was handled by Vincent at Bike Trip. Anything I asked for was quickly arranged - this company wrote the book on customer service. Bike Trip deserves your business, - contact them first. You will not be disappointed. Their packages include what other rental agencies charge extra for.

My adventure took me from Nice to a small village in Haute Provence by the name of St. Laurent du Verdon. I made day trips around the area, using La Colombiere du Chateau as my home base. What a fantastic place. The riding was incredibly beautiful !!

Please see photos regarding this trip. I highly recommend Vincent and his company.

1  Thank MaryOnBonaire
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Bike Trip in Menton, France.

Vincent was very helpful and friendly. I brought with me my own seat which
he helped mount on the bike. He loaned me a map of the area + inner tube +
tools to replace it in case of puncture.

The bike: a nice 21 gear Scott city bike. I rented it for three days.

Starting from center of Menton.
Took bike trips on the Grand Corniche, to Monaco. Climbed to Eze and La Turbie. On to Castellar and the Riviera promenade in Menton, Roquebrune-Cap Martin, Monte Carlo. It was great and had a ball!

Zvi
Ra'anana, Israel

2  Thank slanis
See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Highly recommended. Great service from Vincent at Bike Trip. All bikes latest Scott models and expertly set up. Rented a CR1 carbon road bike today and had a great ride over the Col de la Madone loop taking in St Agnes, Peille, la Turbie, Monaco and Cap Martin before retuning to Menton. Take your own pedals and add ons if you wish, but they will supply helmet and pump as required. Every effort is made to get you rolling without fuss. Really friendly and interested in your trip. Will certainly use them on our next visit to Menton to explore more of the fabulous Alpes Maritime.

4  Thank D_j_Harrison_13