“Beenhere. Brfore got ignored not so busy”
Review of Le Taj

Le Taj
Ranked #43 of 280 Restaurants in Menton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Look after clients had to leavr befote gettinng served wife very upset food is great get good night sevice can be poor. Not looked after

There are newer reviews for Le Taj

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Lived here 30 years finaly found good indian good service nice ambiance family run great decor be even better in summer on small terrace

1  Thank billyanne5
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever I come from Italy I stop at this lovely place near the pedestrian street and close to the Museum Cocteau, 2 minutes away from the beach.I like to eat in the main hall because it has more Indian feeling than the patio outside(you can also eat there in winter because they add plastic walls all around it)the staff is very friendly and the service really nice.I celebrated my birthday there too and they brought and to my surprise they close the lights and brought me the cake with a candle .I usually take their 22 euro vegetarian thali menu with a choice of several vegetable sauces, rice,chapati and dessert.Their kulfi (indian ice cream )and halva are delicious. I have also tried a la carte menu, I would suggest the vegetarian byriani rice and their delicious samosas(fried pastry filled with vegetables).They have a very wide choice of nan (flat stuffed bread)and don't miss their lassi drink(fermented yogurt).I love the rose cream or the mango one.The chai is really good too.If you like Indian food and happen to be in this lovely corner of France..don't miss it.

1  Thank Pantarei4ever
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Lovely food if you want other flavors than traditional French food. We went on a Friday night and it was quite busy. The menu was €22 and was a good supply if food. If you are wanting an international flavor try it.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Decided to try this place after spotting the restaurant on one of our daily walks. The two servers we had were the most attentive. The food was great and the prices were very reasonable. One of the dishes we ordered was a bit spicier than we have had at other Indian restaurants. The server offered to make us the same dish but less spicy. We politely declined as we enjoyed the tinge of spice with this dish. Now, that's service.

1  Thank TravelingTheWorld2