This is a good convenient hotel for Cannes whose pretty tacky casino is at odds with its other virtues. The room we had was excellent: spacious, neat clean design, comfortable large bed, and - unusual in hotels - a sensible number of the ever required power points for our devices (yes, no doubt we should be leaving them behind on holidays; the solution is to go swimming with your phone which makes the decision for you). Breakfast on the terrace in the sun was comprehensive, and, the endlessly repeated mantra, they have an egg chef. When will hotels that pretend to quality learn that scrambled egg does not keep on hot plates?
But the slot machines, the retro early 80s feel of the ground floor - well, it will appeal to some, especially if they enjoy a poker room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Hotel&Resort is situated on the beach facing the bay of Cannes, on the French Riviera, 25minutes from Nice International Airport.Our 213 rooms and Suites, nicely refurbished on a contemporary design are all equiped with a private terrace, en suite bathroom, high quality bedding, mini bar, TV 16/9, tea and coffee facilities, safe, free WIFI.The Resort provides a full service 24/24 : restaurant, bars, Casino, private sandy beach, swimming pool, fitness room, tennis courts, night club, conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Hotel Mandelieu La Napoule
- Pullman Mandelieu La Napoule
- Accor Mandelieu La Napoule
- Sofitel Mandelieu La Napoule
- Mandelieu La Napoule Sofitel