“Great place to have a drink”
Review of Le Repere

Le Repere
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very nice place to have a drink , to chill but very average food. Every year i hope they will start spending attention to the quality of the food and hire a better cook. Unfortunately this has not happened yet. Service is friendly and good.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Yes, I agree, the decoration is very nice. There was probably a good interior decorator with lots of great ideas. But hte food is very average. To begin with, the menu is sooooo basic, nothing really exciting or interesting or creative.
Service is very friendly but not very professional. The view is very nice.
I think the best thing to do here is to come for drinks and that's it.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We visited La Repere for dinner with some friends and actually have plans to return this Sunday for lunch. The ambience is fantastic with seating areas for just drinks and chill and then the dining areas. The view is mesmerising you could sit here all day and is perfect for watching the sun go down with a glass of bubbles. We had a fantastic choice on the menu I went for the tuna as a starter which was exceptional (I intend to order it again) and the cote boeuf for our main, sadly missed out on desert as starters and main was more than enough for me. Service was excellent

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent lunch spot with sun loungers and swimming. Need to book in advance. Worth seeking it out - accessible by boat also!

1  Thank NicholasFFisher
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I came here for dinner following a recommendation. They've put a lot of effort into making a stylish restaurant with lovely views across the Bay of Cannes. Sadly they seem to have spent less time on ensuring the quality of the food. My fish soup was ok but bland. Mixed grilled fish "selon arrivages" (broadly 'catch of the day') included three fish: one tasted like cod and was fine, the second was over-cooked, and the third was salmon which does not live in the Med! The waitress refused to accept that salmon should not have been in this dish. My wife had an over-salted king prawn salad and tasteless, chewy steak tartare. The woman on the table next to us looked as if she needed a chainsaw to get through her steak. We may have been unlucky, but on our experience, don't go there for the food which was expensive and not up to much.

1  Thank Alex M