All reviewsher daughtertrain stationstar hotelsea viewcap rivierano lifthotel is spotlesswealth of local informationgreat family run hotelcharming terracebeach towelsfew issueshelpful servicewell run hotelhotel is ideally locatedhome away from homefantastic location
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have just had a really wonderful 5 days at the eden hotel. We enjoyed great sea views from our balcony room. Breakfast was served in the delightful courtyard and was very good. Patricia and her daughter were always ready to advise and help with planning trips and transport. Our room was clean and very comfortable, and was situated one block from beach close to station and restaurants. We felt very sad to leave and hope to come back one day.

Room Tip: It is worth paying a little extra for a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cheza26
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It is a Bit of a theme with us but we really do Gravitäte to Family Run European Hotels.. This is nö exzeption. Beautiful Budget style hotel, in a Great Location. Easy walking Distance to the Station.
Simple and so friendly. English speaking Patricia is the hotel owner and with her Family made us Feel very welcome. Bathrooms are up to Date and Rooms have that lovely french Simplicity. All you could want in a Great location

Room Tip: We had A room with Ocean Views.. Lovely..
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank melb50ish
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I just left the Hotel Eden in Juan les Pins this morning and already I miss it. I picked it based on the great reviews and was not disappointed. It is a 2 Star hotel with a 5 star heart! No problems booking it; not too difficult to find and great location. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say. Great windows that blocked the noise from the race cars/scooters, comfortable room for one person.... excellent price. The breakfasts were wonderful. I had six lovely days but sadly the weather prevented any real beach time. Lots of bikinis.... but just in the store windows. C'est dommage. Recommended a wonderful restaurant. But the real joy of staying here, as so many have pointed out is that Patricia and her daughter "Lily" could not do enough.... great advice, true warmth and caring about one's visit to their home. I live in a tourist town where they sell tshirts that say... "If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them". And we tourists can be cranky, mean little (%^&&^)..... but no problem for the Hotel Eden. I am sure there must be fancy places with great reviews but it isn't about egyptian cotton and a chocolate on your pillow or a fancy lounge. It is the people who make the difference and Patricia, je t'aime... tu es vraiment speciale.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jolimon
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hotel staff were friendly and attentive. Room was clean and had a nice view of the water. Only downside were the thin walls which meant you could hear other guests easily in the evening when I was trying to sleep. Otherwise a great little hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Henry S
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was in Juan Les Pins on a 4 day business trip and wanted to stay centrally without spending a lot of money. Booked Hotel Eden after reading the reviews and was not disappointed.

The rates were very reasonable for the location.
The management sent me a pre-visit email to clarify arrival times etc.
I did not take up the offer for a pre-booked taxi from Nice as I decided to take the train (. Nice St Augustine station is only a 10 min walk from the Nice airport. In Juan les pins, the hotel was only 2 min walk from the train station)
Check in was quick and easy. All staff were friendly , helpful and spoke good English.
Room was small but adequate. The shower cubicle was also small- not an issue with me although some people may not like it.
Basic rooms. Level of cleanliness was very high and room was serviced daily.
Breakfast was good( not included in price- prices range from 7-10 euros for various options) although I tried it only on 1 day- possible slightly overpriced. There is a conservatory with sun roof where breakfast is served .
Location was good in terms of access to beach, shops, restaurants etc- All 5-10 min away.

Please note that there are no lifts, so travelers with very heavy luggage might have some trouble

Overall , a clean basic no-frills hotel at a decent rate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business