“Loved it, pizza, fish, service, couldn't ask for more!”
Review of Les Iles de Juan - CLOSED

Les Iles de Juan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Hello to you, Les Juan Islands offers fresh fish such as sea bream stuffed with basil baked as well as other suggestions that varies depending on the desires of the chief. Cooking bread and desserts are homemade. Note that the restaurant is meant for a casual family atmosphere. Greg
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have an Autistic son, so let me tell you I've had so many bad experiences in restaurant with impatient servers!!! My experience at Les Iles de Juan was the complete opposite!!

We stayed in an apartment right across the street from the restaurant, so the
day we arrived we decided to eat there and try his pizza. Let's start with the pizza, it was amazing, all the pizzas and food are hand made by the owner Greg,
the pizza crust is thin, everything is fresh, it was so good!

But, luck may have it, my son spilled his glass all over his sister, which then rolled to the floor and broke, the sister jumped up and then broke her glass too. I was so embarrassed, there was glass everywhere, my daughter was crying, anyways, you can imagine the scene!
In most restaurants we would have gotten dirty looks, a snide remark, but the restaurant owner was not upset at all, if anything he joked, smiled, cleaned up the mess and reassured the kids everything was fine. I was really touched to see how sympathetic and patient he was. Let's just say he left a great first impression!

So we went back almost each day, for lattes, pizzas, etc. My kids loved him and would ask me to visit MR pizza. One morning he even showed the kids how to prepare fresh fish that he had brought in (yes the fish is fresh from the morning, he cleans the fish and prepares the filets fresh each morning, the dorade filets cooked over basil are amazing!!).
I would highly recommend this restaurant for the great food, amazing friendly service, and all around great laid-back ambiance. Oh and don't miss his Nutela Crepes!
It's located on Rue de Iles very close to the beach so you get a nice sea breeze while you enjoy your meal.

3  Thank maggieC2012
There are newer reviews for Les Iles de Juan

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Just left had a fantastically wonderful meal. Fish done in basil. I had the tirmasu wife and adult son had the ice cream. And a very tasty bottle of white wine service very friendly

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I liked this little restaurant, although I really wished there were more seafood and fish options to choose from. I had fish with vegetables, and the food was indeed very well cooked and presented, and it also satisfied my hunger.
The girl that served us was very nice, and what I appreciated the most was the fact that I could see the entire kitchen from my table. It seemed really clean and tidy, but in the same time, the kind of kitchen you would find in a comfortable home.
Although a bit small, the interior was nice also.
Nothing to say about the prices, we managed to eat a great meal, without emptying our pockets!
Would surely come back for a hearty lunch or a light dinner!

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We found this pizzeria on a whim. My husband ordered the pizza with anchovies, this you can safely stay clear off.Very salty, and it didnt come with cheese. We decided to give it another go with friends. We all got good pizzas, and they are a good portion. Some of the pizzas have a bit too much filling and cheese on, it gets a bit too much. The housewine was ok, and cheap. The interior of the place could use a shining up, its a bit worn down. Also, the handdryer in the toilet is not behind a door. A bit unhygenic. Service is a bit slow, but nice.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The owner immediately makes you feel welcome and the food is all prepared when ordered. We ordered a salad and pancakes. Tres Bien! The people next to us orders pizzas that looked wonderful! The dinnerware was very nice, too, and the place was clean. We highly recommend this little side street gem.