Loved Antibes compared to Cannes. Nice beaches and easy to navigate from. Will return. Loved the bus tour for u get the whole picture of the area. Interesting restaurant a close by and small groceries. Not much space for your stuff ESP in bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins