This hotel is renovated, the staff is very accommodating and professional, always eager to please and with a smile. The rooms are new and very clean, the view of the pool is nice and relaxing. The restaurant is on sight and delicious, we enjoyed the vast breakfast, their lunches offer a diversity of foods and their dinners are beautiful lit by candle light, soft music and wonderful service. I would definitely go back, as a family we truly enjoyed the location, it is minutes from the beach and downtown which is beautiful to walk through in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins