I'll get right to the point -- the main problem with this hotel is that there's not enough air conditioning. The rooms are well air conditioned, but the halls are not, and the restaurants could use some extra air, too.
Bathroom is small but clean. The first time I used the shower, I flooded the floor because it has one of those European 1/2 door and water sprayed all over the place.
Having said all that, the staff is great, the food is wonderful (very, very good room service) and the location is very good -- within walking distance of dozens of shops, restaurants and of course, the beach.
Note that a convention center is being built right across the street, so ask for a room away from the construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins