When I was staying in this hotel, it was just a few month before the conversion to AC Hotel. The rooms was ok, I especially liked the terrace. Some guest areas like the glass elevator and the meeting rooms have shown some serious signs of wear and the rates in the restaurant were close to extortion (65 EUR for 2 cokes and 4 omelettes, after waiting 45 minutes for it) One place I would like to highlight. The bar and the pool in the back of the hotel are a great place to relax and have lunch... Room Service was fine, food a mixture of French and International cuisine. Breakfast was below average in terms of choice and quality...all in all an ok stay, but wait until refurbished...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Juan-les-Pins, near the famous Gould pine grove - renowned for its summer jazz concerts, and just 200 meters from its own private sandy beach, the AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins basks in an idyllic setting of greenery, palm trees and azure blue. The avant-garde architecture and a setting of greenery, makes the hotel a well-known address on the French Riviera. From the palm trees along the blue lagoon outdoor pool to the own private sandy beach, everything is here to make you feel at ease and relaxed! The AC by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes Juan Les Pins is also an ideal place for your meetings and events with the 20 flexible meetings rooms than can accommodate up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your AC Hotel by Marriott Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Hotel Juan Les Pins
- Ambassadeur Juan Les Pins