At the outset you need to know this is not much more than a 3 or 3.5 star property even if it has 4 or 5 star type amenities and location. As long as you know that going in then you'll likely enjoy your stay for the wonderful location, its beach and access to the restaurants of JLP.
The hotel is not cheap, and the public areas of the hotel have seen much better days, but it would be a pity to come to the south of France and then not have a room with a sea-view and balcony so you are going to be paying a pretty price to stay - and you are going to pay extra for almost everything you can think of including most TV channels.
The service of the front desk staff is equal to any 5-star hotel I have stayed in - Katerina and her colleagues are super - multi-lingual, helpful and reliable in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Beach Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Juan les Pins, one of the most famous resorts on the French Riviera. Leisure and corporate guests will enjoy the superb amenities this world class hotel has to offer including two restaurants, a relaxing spa with indoor swimming-pool and business corner. The Garden Beach Hotel offers direct access to a private sandy beach with breathtaking views of the Cap d'Antibes and the Bay of Cannes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garden Beach
- Le Meridien Juan-Les-Pins
- Juan-Les-Pins Le Meridien