Just got back from a 4 night break at this fabulous beach side hotel. Well worth paying the extra for a sea view.
Everything was beautiful and clean, staff very friendly and helpful.
Only gripe was having to pay to use the beach and also the 'hot' breakfast left a lot to be desired, but the 'cold' buffet more than made up for it.
The spa is free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garden Beach Hotel is superbly located in the heart of Juan les Pins, one of the most famous resorts on the French Riviera. Leisure and corporate guests will enjoy the superb amenities this world class hotel has to offer including two restaurants, a relaxing spa with indoor swimming-pool and business corner. The Garden Beach Hotel offers direct access to a private sandy beach with breathtaking views of the Cap d'Antibes and the Bay of Cannes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garden Beach
- Le Meridien Juan-Les-Pins
- Juan-Les-Pins Le Meridien