Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
First Dive In Mediterrean - Great Experience

Had a really positive experience diving with this group. Sebastien was a great instructor and very... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
Dave G
Tiburon, California
Great introductory dive experience

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Ly1963
Chengdu, China
via mobile

All reviews introductory dive amazing experience french riviera open water course great fun sebastien instructor dives equipment fishes deeper shop sea
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Traveling in the french reviera with my family in August,we had the idea of trying some activity in the sea. We are just by the side of the mediterranea sea, there should have something to try out. With the help of the local tourist office, we found cote plongee to do an introductory scuba dive. The communication by email was very efficient and friendly. The diving was of great fun. We thought that we could only dive when we got a license but in fact the introductory dive was so easy and we just need to follow the instructor. Of course that we were limited by the depth but the dive site was already full of fishes to see. Thanks a lot to all of instructors and we would defenitely go on learning to dive. And hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Nice location with a rich parking place, just beside the sea, as an advance diver, I would say they shows really professional,I brought five friends which without any dive experience, we choose dive experience cost 95euro for each, and shop offered us 1v1 instructor, it makes them feel more secure :) , I m feel touched when I saw the instructors companied my friends and keep patient to make them get more and more confident under the water, And I will never forgot when we went deep around 6m, it was so funny to see how my friends diving like seahorses, this is absolutely adventure experiences! so much fun dive with friends, and with these guys :)

after dive experiences, my friends is getting into this blue :) so we tried snorkelling also. it cost 30euro each person.

this time I came just for accompany friends so I didn't go deeper, so For sure I will back to explore more ! hope go back soon!

PLUS, they offer more languages than I expected, English Chinese French italian what else?...eheh

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience with all the team working here . They have the perfect mix of professionalism and a relaxed vibe .
Sally runs the show and she was able to speak to us in English and provide excellent teaching and direction .
We as a family did an introductory dive and the divers accompanying us ( Sebastian and Thibault ) were able to calmly get us diving , an experience , none of us had before .
That led to the 2 adults of the group doing a further course (Scuba diving) and were very tempted to do the open water course but unfortunately we didn’t have enough time to do this .
This course was the highlight of my holidays and hopefully will inspire me to continue diving .
Thanks to all at Cote Plongee , continued success .

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went snorkeling with this company, the company itself was nice. The “guide” is not really a guide - she didn’t really guide us around, she just swam with us. If you have been snorkeling before, this experience won’t be anything special. There is not much to see, and after a while I actually got a bit tired of snorkeling. But children would probably find it more fun. Mixed feelings about this trip.

Date of experience: August 2018
coteplongee, Gérant at Cote Plongee, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

First of all, we're very sorry of your dissatisfaction with the activity as your other family member Mads V.

We've been doing guided snorkelling for several years. Our clients are of very different age, different nationality and different background. Normally they enjoy this experience. The function of the guide is supposed to guide you around when you are in the water, ensure your security and present to you the flora and the fauna of the Mediterranean sea. It should be an educational activity. The snorkelling site we choose adapts to different age of clients.
The guide who's used to do this activity is off today. And we apologize that the instructor who replaced him today is not very used to guide the snorkelling group. She is a good scuba dive instructor and we've never had bad feedback for her work. But she obviously didn't put enough content into guided snorkelling as we required.
We work with the Mediterranean sea for years. There are so much things that we could talk about and would like to share with our clients. Thanks a lot for your immediate feedback so that we could improve our service quality in the future and avoid same kind of mistake. If you are still around, we invite you to come back and try the activity again.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The equipment was nice but the location in which we dived was not very interesting. Though this was a guided tour, we didnt get much guidance.

Date of experience: August 2018

First of all, we're very sorry of your dissatisfaction with the activity as your other family member Julie N.