See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Great central location and a very comfortable very nice room with a small terrace It's a great hotel super value and service. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The receptionist was very friendly. The whole experience was very nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SylvieR80, Gérant at Hotel Sable Et Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Dear Karen,
Thanks a lot for your feed back and are very happy that you appreciate your experience in our hotel. Hoping to see you again, Best regards, Sylvie

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Very nice hotel

We booked this little hotel and We stayed her for 2 days . Hotel was a very pleasant place to be. In Our room there was a terrasse great for sunbathing . Staff attentive and room was comfortable.The localisation was just so good near the port of fréjus and the beach. Excellent standard and very good service. Would go again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 1, 2017

This hotel is situated close to the casino and some great walking attractions along the canal. Free level parking, good wifi, the rooms are very dated and the place really needs an update. I got the impression that the hotel was a bit short-staffed, the manager lady was really nice as were her kids who seemed to enjoy hanging around the lobby. The corridors were a bit neglected, giving a run-down feel to the place. We didn't see any sun while we were there, so to be fair that impacts on the impression.

Breakfast was a measly affair, sparse but the coffee was good.

I thought it was overpriced for the stay.

Room tip: Have dinner at the casino, 100mtrs away, excellent dinner reasonably priced.
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I have booked with them through Booking. When my flights were not confirmed thanks to RyanAir flights cancellation I have cancelled the booking around 11pm of my time. I was charged full amount cancellation fee as it was already past midnight in Frejus and therefore there was a charge. I called booking and the hotel and explained the situation. (also I got my flights so I wanted to stay anyway so was hoping they can waive the fee as I am going to stay there anyway). The owner of the hotel was being extremely rude on the phone saying if I want to stay i can book again and pay full price (so pretty much paying 2x) and was not understandable at all! I was really upset as I am solo traveler on budget and they would be completely rude on the phone. Then offered discount if I book with them direct but they would not get back to me on my e-mails, when I called they said sorry I am busy, absolutely ridiculous customer service. In the end had to book completely different hotel and had the best stay over there but unless you like completely rude french people, I would not stay!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
SylvieR80, Gérant at Hotel Sable Et Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear BarboraKalav,
Your reservation has been done trough booking.com and you confirmed the conditions with them. Several days after you cancelled following their conditions. If you are not agree, ask to booking.com. Best regards

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This hotel is not on the beach, but close enough to it. It also close to restaurants, the old Frejus and a grocery store.
Our room was quiet, and equipped with TV and WiFi.
We arrived around 2:30 and had to wait until 3:30 to be able to check-in.
The only downside was that our bathroom slightly smelled of clogged plumbing.