“Charming”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable lunch in gorgeous surroundings. The staff/owners were very pleasant. There were pitchets of house wine available at reasonable prices and the rosé was just what was required. (Almost enough to make up for the crowds in Eze)

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We made the visit to Eze village (I personally wouldn’t recommend it, in the heat of August climbing through Eze village was TOOOOOOO HOT!) Luckily I did some research on where we should eat while there so we just entered this on google maps and walked/trekked our way to it while taking in the views. We made a reservation prior to coming but they didn’t end up asking our names and just seated us so it’s quite casual. We ordered escargot which came with 12 pieces and they were delicious!! I ordered their pesto pasta and my husband got fish. Very authentic we both enjoyed our meals thoroughly. I am still thinking about my dish, it was the best pesto pasta I’ve ever had in my life!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Great location on a beautiful town

Prices a bit expensive, but remember where you are

Looking forward for next time!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

We visited the restaurant in the early evening. The terrace is very beautiful as you can sit under big trees and the sun is shining through partially. We had a salad and carbonara. Both tasted good, but was a bit pricey. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend going to this special place when visiting Eze.
The food was awesome and so was the service.
Really nothing bad to say.