“Back again and still very very Good!!!”

Auberge de la Croix du Pape
Ranked #27 of 40 Restaurants in Eze
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is closed for renovation. Please note the Route de la Grande Corniche is closed between Croix du Pape and La Turbie because of safety work to prevent rock falls. The road will reopen on June 1, 2017.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went back On Monday and I must admit I really love this place. Brought some french Friends with me that did not know the place and they loved it and they will be back also.
We had A new Dish that wasn't on the menu last time and it was fantastic!!!
I do recommend this place!! A Must!!! Thank again for the Auberge's team to make us fell welcome.
Next Year I will come back. Merci beaucoup.

3  Thank Sophie P

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant as part of a tour group. We had a pre-arranged menu with drinks included. Excellent 3 course meal with tea/coffee to finish with. Staff friendly and efficient.

As it rained the evening we were there we didn't sit in the outside dining area, we were seated in the inside glassed area. View was great although some of the trees could have been trimmed to make it even better. Outside area could do with a bit of a clean up but overall the evening was great and would do it again.

3  Thank Robyn A
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Local friends invited us for dinner and Stephanie and Matthew served us an excellent dinner in a very nice atmosphere.
The story about the origin of the name "la croix du pape" was told by our host and interesting it was. We can strongly recommend the restaurant.
Karen & Hans Rysgaard
Villefranche sur Mer

4  Thank Hans R
Reviewed August 25, 2012

A charming experience in a relaxed setting. Seated outside on the terrace and had lovely sunset views over Eze.

Booked well in advance and were glad we did. The location and food are simply wonderful. Attentive service from Stephanie and her staff ensured a pleasant evening. Booking appears essential as some late arrivals were turned away. We are a family of 3 with a 9yr old son. There were other well behaved children dining as well.

All the food was excellent, cooked perfectly and well presented. We had fillet steak and duck. The wine recommendation was great and we enjoyed a nice Cotes du Rhone.

We had souffle for dessert and that was great too.

We will definitely be back. Thank you Stephanie!

4  Thank Eddie_Manning
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stoped by, and find this little diamond!!! Wonderful Staff and the food Excellent!!! A very Good spot with a wonderful view!!!! I recommand!!! Good price, Good choice, Good everything!!! I will be back for sure!!!

3  Thank Sophie P