“skip it”

Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Eze
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

tourist trap. either grab a brewsky on the main road across from the parking lot or continue up the hill to the Taverne or the snack place outside the garden exotique. High prices, bad attitude. No snacks with drinks. meh.

1  Thank Clemmie_11

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were there today. Desperate for something to eat we paid 17& 18 euros for a hamburger and cheeseburger, respectively. Mediocre at best. Do not recommend and to top it off, the service was lousy.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Really great icecream - you have to try it. We loved it. The portions are huge and prices are reasonable. Yum!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Bad service and bad food. Waste of money. I was pregnant and ordered a well done burger (it was 18 pound for a burger and I was sure I am going to get a really good one!). I got it almost rare and asked again to have it well done. It got back to me with the bun all wet and the meet tasted weird. I didn't eat it and the waiter just took the plate and didn't show any interest of what was wrong or whether I would like to have something else instead. My husband order their chicken and that was also very disappointing. Over all it was expensive and we did not enjoy the food at all!

1  Thank Karin L
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Avoid it at all costs. The warning signs were all there and we should have known better. My uncleaned glass had tomato paste dried on it and a dead fly was stuck to the rusted salt shaker, but we decided to eat here anyways. Horrible onion soup that I swear they added water to and my wife's pasta dish was undoubtedly microwaved. I ordered a Bloody Mary that was the worst I ever tasted, but I'll blame that one on myself for ordering a Bloody Mary in France. We cringed every time we walked by this place after making the initial mistake.

1  Thank Chidawgo