“Destination Wedding At Chateau Eza”
Review of Chateau Eza

Chateau Eza
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Eze
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chateau Eza hotel offers a Gourmet restaurant serving a la carte French and Mediterranean cuisine against the stunning backdrop of the French Riviera. Dine in the indoor glass-edged room with 180° panoramic views for fully enjoying the sun-kissed Riviera weather on one of the several outdoor terraces, all overlooking the sparkling azure waters of the Cote d'Azur.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just had a small, destination wedding for 20 people at Chateau Eza. 7 months of planning via e mail and phone with their outstanding coordinator Diana.

The setting is nothing short of a fairytale and the wedding was perfect in every way. All of Diana’s recommendations from the Photographer to the florist to the musician (we had a wonderful classical guitarist), were all perfect.

The food was excellent with great attention to detail, beautiful presentation and the wait staff was extremely attentive.

I highly recommend without reservation.

The only drawback to this glorious venue is how difficult it is to reach for an elderly person since there is a steep climb on brick and stone pathways from the parking area.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unreal location with awesome food, service and the most incredible views. Charming little village that is worth the drive and climb!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I emailed several months ahead to make sure that we can sit in the private terrace with a panoramic view of the coast line just like I’ve seen on TripAdvisor review photo because this was our 28th Anniversary. I was so disappointed when I saw our table was in the middle of big terrace. Even in a big terrace, they put a wedding party of 15-16 people on the best view spot in the corner and my table was in the middle of terrace with a little bit of sea view. This was definitely not the service I expected. I even asked the guy with a suit who looks like a manager if we can sit in the enclosed dining area with a panoramic view because no one was sitting there. But he said that this area is only for dinner. He knew that this was our 28th Anniversary because he said happy Anniversary to us. 30 minutes later, wedding party came and the whole staff except one who was serving the food in our area were all over the wedding party. I felt so neglected and treated unimportant. There were two private balconies. One with two tables for couples and another separate balcony with a 3-4 people table. Those table have a panoramic view and a corner table on a big terrace. Food was ok. My beef was tiny but tender. My husband didn’t like his fish. Small portions. Liked their bread. We did 3 course meal for 55 euro per person. With a view I got. It was not worth 126 euro for lunch. 2 coke was 16 euro. The most expensive coke I’ve ever had. If you go to Eze village, make sure to go up to Exotic garden. The view from there is amazing. The entrance fee is only 6 euro per person. It’s cheaper than a Coca Cola I drank in Château Eza.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We could not have picked a better place for our elopement than Chateau Eza! It was perfect! While the village of Eze is enchanting beyond any measure, Chateau Eza was the icing on the cake. The views are the best in Eze, and probably in the south of France the restaurant beat any we went to in Paris, there wasn’t even a close second and there are no words for how great the staff, especially Diana, was. They made our elopement PERFECT in every way. There are only 14 rooms in the Chateau, so we weren’t some random guests of a big hotel chain, we were like part of their family, we felt that they sincerely wanted our stay to be perfect.
We were almost going to do one of those day trips from Nice to Eze and Monaco. I’m so glad we choose to stay at Chateau Eze instead! We would mace missed the most romantic part of France had we just walked through, like all the other tourist. Thank you to the staff of Chateau Eza for making our wedding perfect!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was beyond delicious and the staff was uber professional and attentive. It was a wonderful experience and worth every minute spent there. Very intimate and very unique. One of a kind experience on earth.