“My favourite place in Cannes”
Review of Il Teatro

Il Teatro
Ranked #75 of 849 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian cuisine live music every friday night
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Every time when I am going to the South and especially Cannes, I find an hour to go to this place. It s my favorite italian restaurant, I love the food and the terrasse in the summer time. It is situated in a small street near the main shopping street la rue d`Antibes. The salads are huge. Try it and you will be never disappointed.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Its my second visit to Il Teatro and it was as good as the first. Nice Antipasti to share for starters, Veal for main and a creme brulee for dessert. Had a table upstairs which was very nice. The staff was very polite and friendly. I will return here on my next visit to Cannes.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have eaten here over 6 times over the past few months and have never been disappointed. They offer great lunchtime specials with main course, drink and coffee. We have tried all the pasta dishes and they are all delicious and well presented and cooked. Good place to try in the winter months when indoor dining is fun.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our antipasti starter was very impressive and came in a veritable tower of delicious buffalo mozzarella, sundried tomatoes and salad, my steak was overcooked and actually a bit dry for the main, but the panna cotta that came in a vase (a large vase) was the highlight for me. I could've dived in!

With the pepper mills almost as large as a small person, I conclude that this restaurant is more about impressing people with gimmicks and style than the actual cooking.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We've visited this Italian place with the family a few times over the last few months. The staff has been welcoming and the service efficient. We haven't tried much of the menu, but the lunch special has been great.

Recommended but does get quite busy.