“Great pasta!”

Ranked #80 of 844 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Italian cuisine live music every friday night
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Walking around Cannes during lunch time, we saw this restaurant which offered the combination of pasta, drink and coffee for 13€. We decided to stop, the place was looking nice. The impression was confirmed, our "Rigatoni alla siciliana" where great! The pasta was weel cooked, the meatballs inside where tasteful and it was a big dish! Unfortunately I tried only this dish, but what I saw on the other tables was looking interesting too. The only slightly bad note is about the service, the waiters were maybe too busy and didn't take too much care of their guests.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

WOW!!! My friend and I loved,loved,loved this place. You MUST order the bruschetta, but I advise sharing. It is phenomenal. I arrived in Cannes after Italy, where I was disappointed with every meal I had. Then I got to Il Teatro. If only I discovered it on my first night, I would have been there every day. Great price, amazing food. What else can you ask for.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We come here every year for a lunch while shopping in rue d'Antibes. The food is simple, it tasty and, for Cannes, decent value. The daily dish is around 13€, including one drink and coffee.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I like this place - if you want to have a quick lunch it is a good choice. service is pretty fast and you will not be disappointed with the food. the deserts are really good, and by the way panacota here was the biggest panacota I ever saw.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The price is not too high. The location is close to the hotels and not far away. The people are nice. The food is average.
If you're stuck in Cannes for business and don't want to go to somewhere really expensive or with bad food, this is an acceptable alternative.

1  Thank davidw989