“Location, location location... oh and location!!!”
Review of Villa d'Estelle

Villa d'Estelle
Ranked #5 of 80 Specialty Lodging in Cannes
Reviewed October 16, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Penthouse with our two girls (aged 3+1) and another couple joined us with similar aged boys. The location is absolutely perfect. You are within striking distance of everything you want and we would definately return. We stayed in the Penthouse and loved it- Great value for money compared to many others we'd researched!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank RobColwill

Reviewed August 18, 2010

This is a small, convenient, well located hotel. We are a family of 5 and we had a nice room with individual bedroom and good living room and kitchen. I liked the quality. I also liked the shower room was separated from the toilet room. In no summer time the price is reasonable, however in summer time (july-august) is a bit high I would say, but I guess that is the case in Cannes in most cases.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Rafamar
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I stayed in Villa d'Estelle during ILTM 2009 and was happy in every point, like location, quality level, the staff politeness, etc. First I checked in in Palais Stephanie where I had a free of charge room as ILTM member, and then I decided to move, there were some things important for me I did not like at all in Stephanie`s room. I preferred to pay for my stay but to stay in good place indeed and happily there was a room in Villa d'Estelle, I found it in reservation system. Nice, clean, perfectly located, totally equiped with everything you`d need during your rest. Next time we will stay there if it is affordable next time.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank MoscowPasser
Reviewed January 28, 2010

Great location of the hotel! Spacious and flawless room with a comfortable bed. Particularly the small but very nice kitchenette (with hot plates, fridge, dishwasher and water cooker) with a selection of courtesy tea and instant coffee is a nice detail. Kind and helpful receptionists and meticulous room cleaning. The general experience of staying at the hotel leaves an impression that this is a place where there has actually been both thought and effort added to make your stay enjoyable. I can definitely see myself coming back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank crunchy-crunchy
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Being used to staying in the Majestic I was not looking forward to staying at Villa D'Estelle due to company cost-cutting, but I was VERY pleasantly surprised. From a very warm welcome on arrival to the flexibility of a late check out, everything about the stay was excellent. For those working at the Palais it couldn't be better - literally 2 minutes walk. The kicthen and bathroom were spotless and all the amentities including dishwasher and washing machine were very good. I would recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank smifftraveller
Reviewed October 29, 2009

As a mature couple we stayed for a week in September in a Junior suite. For France it was more like a four star studio apartment, very well appointed, clean and modern. The location was excellent, one minute walk to Rue de Rivoli, one minute to the Promenade, 5-10 minutes to the Old Town area. The staff were really helpful, without being intrusive. The website mentioned building across the road, but this has advanced enough to be no problem or noise, even during the day . and no noise at all along the road at night..
This is by far the best accommodation we have encountered in France. I'm usually too lazy to write a review but Villa D'Estelle deserves top rating!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VickyAustralia
Reviewed August 17, 2009

Our stay was wonderful. The staff welcomed us like family and were extremely helpful. Great location, with everything at your door. The pool is a bit small but enough for cooling down. The beach is very close and safe for swimming. The Terrace was enjoyed for breakfast and evening drinks prior to heading out for the day or an evening meal. we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple