Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Beach
$345
$278
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Cannes Croisette(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$168
$137
Hotels.com
$285
$231
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$192
$134
$404
$248
  • Beachfront
Hotel Le Canberra(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$192
$222
$134
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here in May 2013 and paid for 2 nights then stayed with a friend on her floor the 2nd night I was in cannes just because I did not want to stay here. This place is far from town and gross. The pool looked dirty. The rooms were old and we had a room with one double bed and a twin bed in a cove at the entrance of the room. If you like to feel clean after you take a shower, don't stay here. If you grew in the wilderness raised by wolves, still don't come here. If you are desperate to find a place a to stay, stay on the beach or in another town if Cannes has no vacancies. yuck!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Best. Tip. On. Trip advisor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ace315S
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I think this hotel should be closed...horrible room, noisy, decrepit, dirty, smelly, no repair, forget the breakfast, without interest ...it really a terrible place. It is the first time in my life I visited this kind of place.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank stephaneRmoscou
Reviewed September 30, 2013

In general, all was good

I am resting in this hotel for 6 years. This year was unpleasantly surprised that the towels and kitchen kit were paid and it is not announced on the website. Internet does not work! For me, this is important because I have my own business and I was forced to constantly visit internet-cafe and spend the extra money and time. In our room there was very little cooking equipment, compared with previous visits. Again, almost not working fountains in pool area. In general, all good, but it would be wise to upgrade furniture, including beds are very creak! SWITCH ON WI-FI in the rooms !!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: it would be wise to upgrade furniture, including beds are very creak, replenish kitchen equipment AND SWITCH ON WI-FI in the rooms !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Extremely rude staff at the front desk. We couldn't check in until 5pm because our room wasn't ready apparently.

Had to pay 6 Euros a person for towels.. Never heard of a hotel charging for linens.

Horrible location, unless you have a car or want to take the tram into Cannes- you are pretty far out from the city centre. Also, don't recommend walking alone at night in this area, very sketchy.

No Wifi..we had to go to the Pierre & Vacances on the next block to pay to use the internet there.

The pool is filthy. Honestly, the place has great potential but needs to be completely remodeled.

The only good thing about this place is the price of the rooms and the size. The rooms (that have kitchens are also fully stocked) however, we had to wash all of our dishes because the last guest just put them back after using them). Oh and it's also a 3 mins walk to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sara932
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent service, beautiful place, tasty food, great stuff, rooms are good, location is regular, service -good as well, im very happy with my trip and all is ok. So I'll recommend it to my friends and mmany peoples.

• Stayed: October 2012