First of all this is not a hotel... It's a self live in residence apartment. Which means there is no service that comes with the place. You remove your own trash. Clean up your own place. Wash your own clothes (at an extra cost in the launderette).
We were there during the Cannes film festival and everything was pretty expensive. This was one of the cheapest options in Cannes. A friend and I took up a two bedroom apartment that said on the website could house four people. But trust me the apartment is good only for two.
The good thing that the place did was have a free to and fro shuttle service from the hotel to the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès de Cannes.
We didnt bother much about other things in the place as we only turned up to sleep.
I would say if your looking for a cheap place only to crash and other facilitates don't feature on the top of your priority list then this place is not bad.
Also remember everything is chargeable at this place. The towels are 6 euros / The internet is 6 euros a day. Just make sure you know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent sea front location in Cannes, only 50 m from the beach. Great value for money self catering apartments Close to the Cannes-La Bocca market square and the legendary Croisette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence - Cannes Beach
- Pierre&Vacances Residence - Cannes Beach Hotel Cannes