“Fantastic!”

and up
Full-Day Electric Bike Rental in Cannes
Ranked #17 of 47 Outdoor Activities in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy cannes with one of our beautiful bikes, ebikes or Vespa . The best way to discover the city and one of his 3 marina. We also offer guided tour of Cannes and the French Riviera.
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Husband and I toured Cannes with JC on a 125cc Vespa that we rented and had a fantastic and memorable time! It has been 20 odd years since my hubby last rode a motorcycle and after a few minutes with JC we were off and running seeing the beautiful sights. We were able to take our Vespa where tour buses can't go. Would highly recommend for confident riders. Our tour took about 2 hours and we had 6 stops and took lots of photos. Easily accessible in downtown core a five minute walk from cruise ship tender drop off.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"route"
"sights"

Reviewed October 2, 2016

We went on a 1-hour Segway tour with a wonderful young (25 or 26 yrs old) man who is a local. He was warm and polite, and made us feel at ease.
After a quick "lesson" (we've been on Segways before), we took off along the Croisette.
Doing a Segway tour lets you cover a lot of ground quickly. Then, you can go back to places you liked along the way.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I rented this day 5 bikes. The owners THIERRY And Jean Charles gave me very good advise of what to see in the région for a day out.
We came back a bit late with the bikes, Thierry was very under standing and offered us a drink.
If you néed a bike at cannes I recommand this family company!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Very accommodating and a great selection of bikes and scooters! You'll need a motorcycle endorsement on your license to rent anything bigger than 50cc. They were super flexible with hours, and even refunded is the difference when we returned our bikes in early. Overall a great experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

Do not rent electric bikes from this company
I have never had such bad service
We rented 4 electric bikes HAD TO PAY IN FULL weeks before and when 2 of the bikes ran out of power after 1 hour if our 6 hour rent WE WERE TOLD TO PUSH IT OR RIDE a heavy electric bike with no power back 18 km !!!
If you want POOR customer service POOR equipment and rude staff go here
WE WERE REFUSED ANY REFUND EVEN THOUGH WE PUSHED THE ELECTRIC BIKES BACK!
Please contact me if you need proof I have photos

Jean-Charles31, Manager at Yourent-Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

I'm very sorry to hear about all this. We do our very best to make sure you have the absolute best vacation and electric bike experience. When a battery dies, or any issue may arise, we make sure to be there for you 100% of the way.

You wrote that you ride 18km in 1hour, that's a huge performance for our recommended itinerary ! You guys are ready for the next " tour de France "
I think there is a "confusion" because you paid the day of the rental just before the departure, not weeks in advance and we offer you to come change the battery and you refuse.