“Top Notch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le 7 Place - CLOSED

Le 7 Place
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: 100% home made, Traditional tasty and refined, everything is fresh, not freezerCozy restaurantJazz every thursday evening
Seaton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant today & had an amazing but simple meal for lunch.. We both had salad - my husband the House Salad & I the Goats Cheese Salad. Both were very tasty & surprisingly filling. Salad & coffe was €15. We also had a glass of the house Rose, which, when it came it looked like water as the grape had obviously been very lightly pressed. I have to say it was the best Rose I have ever tasted! We usually prefer the Chateau de Berne.

The service was friendly, attentive & relaxed away from the crowded areas of Cannes. It is also popular with the locals which is always a good sign. This restaurant is a must if you visit Cannes.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Louise W

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Great Little Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

My friend & I happened across this lovely little restaurant while in Cannes recently. It was cosy, with great fresh food and good wine. The staff were very attentive and made every effort to cater to our rather fussy needs and it proved great value for money. The ingredients were local and very fresh and the menu quite varied. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an authentic french experience.

• Visited March 2013