“south of France Motorcycle tour”

Columbus International Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #18 of 45 Outdoor Activities in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Cannes (France), we offer the largest choice of BMW, Ducati, Harley and MV Agusta rental motorcycles in France. All bikes are the latest models and serviced to the highest manufacturer standards. For added convenience, we deliver your chosen rental motorbike within 200km of Cannes to your hotel or airport. Furthermore, we offer guided motorbike tours to discover the scenic motorcycle roads across the Provence, Cote Azur and Alps.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The owner of columbus int. is a very professionnal person,
who take care of everything a motorcyclist need to have a great experience.
More, the bikes a in a perfect conditions and well prépared to meet
our expectations.(had a bmw r 1200 gs 2013).
Good choice of routes, riding conditions adapted to customers skills,
and we had an experienced personnal guide opened to our suggestions.
Highly recommended!

9  Thank jean g

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recommend the use of this company as the personnel are professionals and even oppened the office on an OFF day for me and my friend to pickup the bikes. The bikes were in very good condition and as new with very low milage.

9  Thank Nehmemj
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Alex, the owner, is great - very professional. He picked us up, took us to the Novotel Cannes, gave us a short briefing and then the bike was ours for the weekend. He programmed several routes into the GPS for us to ride up in the mountains and the scenery was fantastic. Look forward to doing it again sometime.

10  Thank NathanT02
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Ducati Streetfighter Rental!

I wanted to explore the South of France by motorcycle. Searched online for motorcycle rental companies and found Columbus in Cannes. I liked their choice of Ducati bikes and that they recommended their favorite motorcycle routes.

Picked up a brand new Ducati Streetfighter 1098 at their office and was on my way in no time. I had the bike for 5 days and enjoyed amazing roads. Make sure to ride the Grand Canyon of France, up to Briancon and over into Italy. I would also add a GPS to avoid getting lost.

Thanks to these guys, I had a great time riding a Ducati in the French Alps!

15  Thank matejrei
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Visiting my sister who moved to Nice was a great chance to experience motorcycling in Europe for the first time. I've wanted to ride a Diavel for a while, and the opportunity to do both was too good to pass up. I chose a guided tour so I didn't need to worry about trip planning and could concentrate on enjoying the motorcycle (and staying on the right side of the road - we Aussies are down under and back to front). I was the only client on the tour, and the conversations with Luis (my guide) at the breaks greatly added to the experience. Can't recommend it enough.

16  Thank Adam P