Lowest prices for your stay
$239
View deal
Pierre & Vacances
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,086 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Room tip: Don't go here
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Reviewed June 25, 2019

The place is very dated and the photo's online show the very best. The rooms do not look like this.
At no point in advance of booking are you informed that reception is only open till 8pm, and without a key you can not access the building/security people, when we did manage to get in they were very unhelpful and told us there was nothing they could do as reception was closed, as you can image this was very worrying as it was Cannes Lion and the area was full! It was only when I asked about a lock box outside that they took me there and we discovered our keys.
Thankfully another residence was able to show us the route to find our room as the security people where unable to help.
There is a train line between the pool and the beach and as the room has no air con you get woken at 4/5am when the first very load train comes through.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear Ruthee O,

First of all, I thank you for having shared your opinion.
I'm really sorry you had so many problems on your arrival. Our security guards are there to help our guests who arrive after the closing time of the reception. For next time, if you think to arrive late, I advise you to contact us so we will explain the procedure of arrival. Indeed, we have a safe in which we put an envelope in your name with your key and a map of the residence to find your apartment. I hope that despite this setback you will renew your trust because the loyalty and well-being of our customers is very important to us.
Best regards

Reviewed June 25, 2019

On our first night we were led down a darkened pathway with all our luggage and a pushchair, when we got into our room it was incredibly small, fair enough we sort of expected that. When we went to pull out the bottom bunk bed for our three year old I found it was covered in speckles of what I believe to be blood with one large patch of it. It was a late check in so there was nobody we could complain to.
We got moved the next day after complaining.
After two days being here we were informed there was a free shuttle bus running to the port in Cannes, this would have been helpful for the times we walked with a double buggy to the town and then back again up a hill that had a huge incline.
The majority of the staff were lovely and helpful but the guy who seems to be over the restaurant and bar is one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered. My wife stood holding our baby and a bank card for 20 minutes waiting to get a glass of wine, he served everyone else first then some friends of his arrived so he stopped serving and came out to talk to them. It got to the point that we just did not want to go to the restaurant or bar as we were made to fell small by this person.
The impression given was that if you were a regular, you were dirt.
He never once thanked us when we ordered something and couldn't wait to get rid of us when we were there, I witnessed him doing the same to other guests also, he his the main reason we would not go back to this location again.
The accommodation was mediocre, the bathroom was infested with ants and all the skirting was rotten, it also looked like it had been a year since it was cleaned properly.
Also, they change the access pin to the main door and they only inform the new guests so you are forced to call for them to let you in.
All in all this place is somewhere I would not recommend and we will definitely not be going there again.
Cannes on the other hand was brilliant.

Dear Francis F,

I thank you for sharing your comments, which are very important to us because the welcome and comfort of our customers is important to us. I sincerely regret that this did not happen for you. It may happen that the apartment provided does not meet your expectations despite the control of our housekeeper and indeed in this case the reception is at your disposal to find a better solution. I am delighted that our staff has offered you another apartment.
The restaurant is managed by an external provider, I will not fail to share your comments because the well-being of its customers is also ours.
I hope that you will not be left with a bad impression and that you will renew your confidence.
Best regards

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I cannot sleep at the room the weather was hot and no A/C, the building is to old not like in the provided pictures!!! So I don’t recommend any one to book this residence!!! I went to a rent another hotel so i can sleep with mu family

Room tip: There is no A/C!
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
SocialRoomPVCP, Guest Relations Manager at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Cannes Verrerie, which is very useful to us. We are sorry to learn that you did not have a good experience at our residence and that you would not recommend it to other guests. Please note that guests have the possibility to rent a fan at the reception. Despite of your experiences at Cannes Verrerie, we still hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Kind regards,

Pierre & Vacances Résidence Cannes Verrerie Team

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We visited this apartment block thinking we had booked a luxury apartment although the apartment we booked was lovely the communal hallways and general building let it down massively- it felt like prison in the hallways with gates and fob entry at every access point and strange people lurking at each door to enter when we did because they didn’t have a fob and who were we to question it. It was a shame as in the photos this place really does look the bee’s knees.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear 720danicam,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am really sorry you didn't like the residence. For a better comfort and to ensure the tranquility of our customers we have set up an access system with a badge. Which can sometimes be restrictive. however our residence is very well located in the city center and just near the sea.
I hope you will renew your confidence in Pierre et Vacances which offers many destinations all different from each other.

All my best regards