Lowest prices for your stay
$239
View deal
ZenHotels.com
Pierre & Vacances
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,086 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2019

On our first night we were led down a darkened pathway with all our luggage and a pushchair, when we got into our room it was incredibly small, fair enough we sort of expected that. When we went to pull out the bottom bunk bed for our three year old I found it was covered in speckles of what I believe to be blood with one large patch of it. It was a late check in so there was nobody we could complain to.
We got moved the next day after complaining.
After two days being here we were informed there was a free shuttle bus running to the port in Cannes, this would have been helpful for the times we walked with a double buggy to the town and then back again up a hill that had a huge incline.
The majority of the staff were lovely and helpful but the guy who seems to be over the restaurant and bar is one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered. My wife stood holding our baby and a bank card for 20 minutes waiting to get a glass of wine, he served everyone else first then some friends of his arrived so he stopped serving and came out to talk to them. It got to the point that we just did not want to go to the restaurant or bar as we were made to fell small by this person.
The impression given was that if you were a regular, you were dirt.
He never once thanked us when we ordered something and couldn't wait to get rid of us when we were there, I witnessed him doing the same to other guests also, he his the main reason we would not go back to this location again.
The accommodation was mediocre, the bathroom was infested with ants and all the skirting was rotten, it also looked like it had been a year since it was cleaned properly.
Also, they change the access pin to the main door and they only inform the new guests so you are forced to call for them to let you in.
All in all this place is somewhere I would not recommend and we will definitely not be going there again.
Cannes on the other hand was brilliant.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear Francis F,

I thank you for sharing your comments, which are very important to us because the welcome and comfort of our customers is important to us. I sincerely regret that this did not happen for you. It may happen that the apartment provided does not meet your expectations despite the control of our housekeeper and indeed in this case the reception is at your disposal to find a better solution. I am delighted that our staff has offered you another apartment.
The restaurant is managed by an external provider, I will not fail to share your comments because the well-being of its customers is also ours.
I hope that you will not be left with a bad impression and that you will renew your confidence.
Best regards

Reviewed June 20, 2019

I cannot sleep at the room the weather was hot and no A/C, the building is to old not like in the provided pictures!!! So I don’t recommend any one to book this residence!!! I went to a rent another hotel so i can sleep with mu family

Room tip: There is no A/C!
Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
SocialRoomPVCP, Guest Relations Manager at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Cannes Verrerie, which is very useful to us. We are sorry to learn that you did not have a good experience at our residence and that you would not recommend it to other guests. Please note that guests have the possibility to rent a fan at the reception. Despite of your experiences at Cannes Verrerie, we still hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Kind regards,

Pierre & Vacances Résidence Cannes Verrerie Team

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We visited this apartment block thinking we had booked a luxury apartment although the apartment we booked was lovely the communal hallways and general building let it down massively- it felt like prison in the hallways with gates and fob entry at every access point and strange people lurking at each door to enter when we did because they didn’t have a fob and who were we to question it. It was a shame as in the photos this place really does look the bee’s knees.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear 720danicam,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am really sorry you didn't like the residence. For a better comfort and to ensure the tranquility of our customers we have set up an access system with a badge. Which can sometimes be restrictive. however our residence is very well located in the city center and just near the sea.
I hope you will renew your confidence in Pierre et Vacances which offers many destinations all different from each other.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends recently stayed at the hotel for 4nights and it was a pleasant stay to say the least. Considering all the bad reviews which put us on edge. It was nearby to the buses which was about €1.50 one way and metro was around less than €3 one way. It was easy travel to central Cannes where there are loads of shops, restaurants and bars to choose from! As well as the beach too! There are a few supermarkets to buy bits and bobs from, cafes and food spots around the hotel but more variety in the main city. We were also able to visit Nice which was around €4-€5 return on metro. However make sure to check the last trains as its usually around 10ish but there are still buses that are running. The view made our stay worthwhile and being right on the beachfront too!
BUT the beds were way too squeaky so it doesn’t help when you twist and turn at night! It said it fitted 7 adults perfectly however it only comfortably fitted 6 and luckily a friend dropped out! Internet was the worst. There weren’t as many sockets so we were all taking turns to charge. The hotel only provided 1 toilet roll and after that you had to buy your own! We even asked for spare towels to bring to the beach but said they couldn’t provide any as our stay was less than 7 days. Rooms are quite dim even with the lights on especially where the bunk beds were situated. The toilet walls are very thin, all the doors made so much noice and there was only 1 mirror in the hallway (besides the toilet one) and with everyone trying to get ready the apartment in general was a bit too cosy.
Apartment provided cups, cutlery, plates, pots etc. You have to ask for an iron if you need one. This hotel did us well for our time.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank shelleymaeveronicat
PascaleD924, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Shelley-Mae Ver... T,

Thank you for having shared your opinion on Tripadvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. i take note of all your remarks to improve our facilities.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Smelly, dirty room, Ants in the room, far too small for 5 persons. staff we seen during our stay couldn't do anything to help, left early to go to another hotel.very expensive for very poor facilities and service. would not stay with these again.

Room tip: not suitable for families in the same room.
Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Pascale D, Responsable réception at Pierre & Vacances Residence Cannes Verrerie, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear Pamela C,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I regret you don't enjoyed your stay in our residence and I take note of all your remarks which help us to improve our services. The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us.