“Great food even better people!”
Review of Grill & Wines

Grill & Wines
Ranked #7 of 844 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I travel to Cannes for business and the apartment I stay at is just above Grill & Wines. One time I was travelling with a female colleague, and one of the owners carried her heavy bag up 4 flights of stairs! Needless to say, we went to Grill & Wines a lot, not just for the food, which is fantastic, but for the wonderful people.

1  Thank SUIT34

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The menu is short but to the point and the wine list has some good value options.
The steaks came perfectly cooked, with prompt but unrushed service. Slightly cramped tables, but very good value compared to other restaurants near by

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The services is too slow for guests who are hungry :). We had waited for nearly 2 hours to aet our lunch. But the food and ambiance is ok.

2  Thank Fundaky
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We booked for a sunday lunch online for February, and after going thru the procedure, entering the code etc.. it was confirmed. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were surprised to find a note on the door, it was closed for 4 days.

Its bad enough to not be professional enough to update their booking system, but I sent them a followup email, no response. Would have thought an apology was in order.

Beware

3  Thank stmaxime
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We wanted a nice restaurant to meet friends who were visiting from the UK and had heard good things of this restaurant. From the moment of phoning to book the staff were charming and efficient. Very friendly on our arrival and the decor is very comfortable - quite modern. We went for the "menu du jour" which is good value (16 euro for 2 courses or 19 euro for 3). As someone said the speciality, as you would expect from the name, is meat and 3 of us had the steak which I'm told was terrific, however I had the fish which was absolutely delicious. We were guests so I didn't see the price of the wines but I understand that the list is extensive with a good selection of local wines. The clientele, apart from us, was all local French, which is usually a good sign! The service was great and friendly and we would certainly return ourselves and recomend it to both visitors and locals.