“Awesome place”

New York - New York
Ranked #67 of 847 Restaurants in Cannes
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Directly in a lively courtyardish area this place has a great atmosphere.

It has a huge selection of foods and all we ordered were delicious. I didn't order it but I saw a filet mignon and ribs go by and they looked delicious I will try it if I ever make it back.

Along with all that it was really well priced especially Compared to some of the surrounding restaurants

2  Thank McGillTraveller
Write a ReviewReviews (2,459)

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Met a couple of friends for a drink here which turned into an impromptu dinner. Being a vegetarian, I was not expecting great things food wise as this is essentially a steak house. However the menu had a few vege options (salads, sides etc) and I ended up with lots of delicious fresh food while my carnivorous companions enjoyed there steak and fish. The wine was good, service attentive and everything was reasonably priced for the location. Would definitely go back.

2  Thank applegirl1
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Decent food. Very good portion size but unfriendly staff. Menu not too great. I would not suggest you to go here unless you are a burger fan!

We had the carbonara and a poully fumeé wine. The portion was big enough for the two of us

2  Thank Rashi88
Reviewed May 21, 2012

After a long wait we now have an excellent steak house in Cannes. Wonderful location almost directly opposite the Palais des Festivals with a lengthy - meat heavy - menu. Lamb chops, various cuts of steak and excellent chips [a rarity in France] all enjoyed by myself, my wife and visiting carnivore friends! Wine list is good and not too overpriced.
The lunchtime 'snack' menu looks good with a huge burger and hot dogs on offer.
This place will fly as long as it retains its portion size and standards - I will let you know ......

1  Thank Chris846
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Came here for lunch because my grandfather and grandmother came here a few years ago and was told I MUST eat here

I was not disappointed! Had a great seat outside which would be looking at all the boats, but due to the Cannes Film Festival it was all obstructed. The reatuarant was clean, nice and not too conjested with tables.

Was greeted by a very friendly waiter who was rather cute (all though all the male staff were very good looking), who could speak english which was a bonus.

Started with a wine for myself and didnt have an entre. I had the salmon which was AMAZING in taste and had a side of broccolli, mash potato and roasted potato. Keep in mind those sides are big enough for 2 people, he got one each and left most of it. I could not fault the food one bit!!! Was amazing!!

Ended it with a slice of cheesecake. My boyfriend back at home and i love cheesecake so i decided to have a slice for us. And that too was amazing. Soft, warm absolutely delicious!!!!

The total cost was reasonable for the quality and quantity of food. When i come back i will definately come and eat here again!!!

1  Thank traveller2787