I booked this through Expedia---their call center recommended it since it was fairly close to the Palais de Festival; however there were many problems with it:
1. No one knew where it was so it took me a long time to find it
2. They were closed on Sunday and had to use a code to get in but there was no one at the hotel
3. They promised me free wifi but the code didnt work so I had to pay an extra 10 euros
4. I left my gold earrings in the room and called from the airport when I realized that I had left them and they said that there were no earrings. I have repeatedly tried to call them but they do not answer my emails.
5. There is no cleaning service which is not fun and no one to talk to about how to work things--the heat didnt work for instance and I had no one to talk to....
6. I asked where to take the bus to the airport and she said it was in the port-I went there at 8 am (a 15 min walk) and then discovered once I got on that there was a stop 5 min from the hotel which she obviously didnt know about.
Will never go back or recommend
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your ResidHotel Les Coralynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralynes Residence Hoteliere Les