If you are looking just for a place to crash and don't have huge expectations for the price and miss living in a residence at college/ university, then this is the place for you!
- Ok so the location is good... Just behind the Carlton, one street up from the Croisette.
- The hotel is quiet and most rooms face a small courtyard.
- The rooms are quite clean. Service staff is fairly prompt. Cleaning staff is quick.
- There is a nice pool in the walled off front courtyard. The exercise room is decent.
- With an additional mattress under my junior bed AND a murphy bunky, I could technically sleep four people in my room, but at a size of 10 x 22ft. I don't think I will try.
- Single rooms are just like college/university dorm rooms. Small small small.
(IF you are a couple, there are two level rooms that appear to be a bit more generous.)
- The bed is a junior bed. Not a 'single' but a 'junior' bed. (this is a challenge at 6' 3 1/2")
- The continental breakfast is basic: chunks of cheese, croissants, ham slices, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee.More