“Lovely place - friendly staff”

Hotel La Villa Cannes Croisette
Ranked #40 of 126 Hotels in Cannes
“Lovely place - friendly staff”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and intimate boutique hotel, sweet patio in the front of hotel and clean rooms combined to peaceful spot. Complimentary wifi everywhere and very friendly staff. I would recommend. Breakfast was great too.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Bebbeh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Hebrew first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stopped in Cannes for the wrong reasons! I was on my way from Umbria, where I am from, to Italy....driving. So I was looking for no glamour, just comfort. Cannes happened to be in the right spot on my itinerary. I am very happy I found this hotel, because it has stylish and rather big rooms...considering that Cannes is very expensive, I found this hotel relatively cheap. I was given a larger than expected room, I could park basically by the entrance and walk to the croisette...what more could I expect?? Did not score excellent only because the bed could have been a tad more comfortable and the rooms a bit better sound proofed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
London
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 2 days in August. It is located just minutes away from the Promenade de la Croisette. Beautiful and modern hotel with nice swimming pool. Room was spacious, good bed and quite a big bathroom. We even had a small terrace and our own entrance to the pool. Staff was very nice, friendly and very-very helpful. Free WiFi everywhere. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank munch2010
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2012

After a really good experience we had in this hotel 2 years ago when we went as a couple, we came back this year with our 1 year toddler. we have booked an executive room with a terrace as we need the space staying with a kid in the same room and also wanted the terrace so to be on the ground floor and have direct access to the pool and out, something which is very important to you when you have a buggy, a big baby etc. when we arrived to the hotel the room wasn't ready ;-( so we went to have lunch, when we came back we were surprised to find out that they didnt reserve for us the room we booked and paid for in advanced (by booking.com) and that our room was on the second floor (very small lift that the buggy the baby my husband and me couldn't fit in one session....) that obviously didnt have a terrace or direct access to pool and also didnt have a bath but a shower room, which again was not as it was promised on the booking....
When we complained to the stuff that welcomed us we got the most offending approach i have ever got from an hotel service employe, and I do travel allot in my job and for pleasure so trust me when i say that, to cut a long story short after i insisted of speaking to the manager who turned out to be a nice guy, he didnt solve the problem as they were fully booked but offer me a partial refund (for the difference on rooms rate) and offered a free breakfast, that was okish I guess but all the energy was already off.

The room we got was spacy, but no bath and the view was to the street and not to the pool.
The pool is small but nice, the only problem is that if you want to get the sun we need to constantly move around the day to follow her as their lots of natural shade in the pool area.
Breakfast was good, not many choices but what they had was very fresh and high quality.
The room was nicely cleaned daily
all in all its a nice small hotel, but i think this last bed welcome experience will make me not go back there, also not very suitable for kids, only for couples.

Room Tip: Room looking at the pool
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Monza, Italy
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel near the croisette. The room is spacious. Small design hotel with a perfect service. Our room was n 41 spacious and silence. In the morning you can choose for a international breakfast or small breakfast near the swimmingpool

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Given how crazily expensive everywhere is in South France, we were pleased to stumble upon this place as a last minute booking. The rooms are decadent and lovely, the hotel staff were lovely and the positioning is perfect at the far end of La Croisette so everything was very walkable. A big handy point was the free public car parking right outside of the hotel, and although it was too cold for us to swim in May, it was a cute little cooling off pool in the dainty garden as well. All in all, quite a sophisticated choice and enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
New York
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a quick trip to the south of France and we made the perfect choice by staying at La Villa in Cannes. We are both fans of Boutique hotels and this one definitely qualifies as one of the best we know.The rooms were extremely clean and modern. The facilities were state of the art, and the pool was smaller but exquisite. They had breakfast served by the pool in the garden area, and we were served by extremely helpful and polite staff. The seating area around the pool was really cozy as you felt you were in your own luxury villa.
The hotel is located only steps away from La Croisette with access to the beaches and shopping.
Everything we hoped for was there and we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The hotel is composed are two adjacent villa buildings were you can find larger sized suites in one...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple