“Cannes winner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a brief trip to Cannes in June. We tried a few restaurants, but were particularly impressed with this place. The food was fantastic and beautifully presented. The service is unfussy and friendly. Make sure you book, because it was very busy and many people were turned away. We sat outside in the courtyard which was great and is sheltered from the wind and traffic.
Would highly recommend this place and we would certainly go again if we were in Cannes in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Just back from à family hol in Cannes. seven of us in total. We found it difficult to find good value/quality restaurants, that is until we found L'Antidote. A choice of two great value menus. The food was as good as it gets, from the gratin of asparagus to the steak, beautiful fresh fish and my favourite, the flambéd crème brûlée. Faultless and marvellous value. We will return next time

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great place,

One of the most enjoyable two hours I had in Cannes; the food, especially the fillet and the foie gras, is an exotic experience of innovative and delice tastes!

The service is friendly and very proud of their serving,

I had the white wine of the house- it was not the best choice; the after taste was plane and does not suit the food- it is definitely a red wine experience,

It is a must try if you are in South of France- I drove from Monaco to try it and I think I have done the right thing,

Cheersi,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have passed by this restaurant several times on our previous visits to Canne, but this time we decided to give it a try. Most tables are in a small courtyard but we chose to sit inside as when we arrived the road was a bit noisy and we wanted to talk. Having said that the traffic noise had died down fairly soon so it would not have been a problem. The waiting staff were friendly and welcoming. At about 29 Euro for the basic three course menu, and 39 Euro for the three course a la carte this was very good value in my opinion given the quality of the food . The food was excellent, I had a salad to start followed by fillet of beef and a apple and caramel desert. All four of us really enjoyed the food. This certainly one of my favorite Cannes restaurants

Reviewed June 3, 2013

There are so many restaurants in Cannes, and I have tried several, including ones with Michelin stars, but L'Antidote stands head and shoulders above all of them. I spent 3 weeks in Cannes and ate here nearly every day. The days I didn't, I regretted it. What makes this restaurant outstanding:

VALUE--This food should cost double, seriously. On the coast it seems like every other restaurant has the same cookie-cutter touristy formula for their menus. At L'Antidote, the food is thoughtful and inventive, high-quality and delicious, and all at super reasonable prices.

AMBIENCE--This is the restaurant of your quintessential French travel fantasies, full of character, charming and comfortable, complete with a cute cat named Gavroche. Dine inside in the cozy, elegant dining room or in outside in the gorgeous courtyard.

SERVICE--Impeccable and friendly service. The family that runs it is so warm, hospitable and genuine that you feel as if you're a guest at their home, not in a restaurant. And don't worry if you're French is not up to par, they are kind and helpful.

Go to L'Antidote! You will love it!