Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,456 results
All reviews grace kelly classic hotel sea view beach restaurant private beach an upgrade beautiful hotel film festival standard room valet parking la croisette south of france per day sea front concierge ihg terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for business. Hotel is at great location but only if you pick rooms facing the sea front....the opposite side rooms are having almost No view.
Its a heritagd hotel with a great lobby. The restaurant and breakfast spread is good and staff is very friendly. However especially if you are tea drinker you should carry your own tea bags etc and ask for kettle...u only get 4 shots of coffee complimentary and also oy 3 bags of tea...if you ask more .. its charged to the room.

Easily Accessible to shopping area and cafe street

Trip type: Traveled on business
CarltonCannes, Directeur général at InterContinental Carlton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mrs ppatank,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Carlton.
Guest satisfaction is our main concern and so, we will of course closely analyse all the points outlined.
We hope we will have the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next stay at the InterContinental Carlton Cannes.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We started the New Year off again here with a beautiful buffet lunch,
excellente choice all so beautifully presented.
The starters are too many...in a good way we were spoilt for choice wanted to try everything but also keep space for the hot food and desserts, which I managed.
Really is something for everyone such good value for money, children made very welcome too.
We were so well looked after by our waiter Mathieu he could not do enough for us to help make this such a special luncheon- even though self service of course- he kept us topped up with wine and clean plates cutlery and an amazing friendly smile.

I always find the maitre d here in this restaurant so rude!!! such a shame the rest of the staff super friendly and eager to please but once again this aloof man is the only fault I can find. I did'nt notice the lady name on desk at entrance to restaurant (maybe Nichola?) but she was lovely too with ready smile.

I will and have recommended the Carlton buffet lunch to all, so thank you Mathieu for looking after us the first day of 2020

Date of stay: January 2020
CarltonCannes, Directeur général at InterContinental Carlton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Maxicoatfr,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the InterContinental Carlton Cannes for the New Year's brunch and for taking few minutes to comment your first lunch of the year !
It is a pleasure to read guests satisfaction about the quality of our buffets. It is our best rewards and we will share your positive feedback with our team and with Ann who was at welcome desk.

We are honestly and frankly not used to deal with such negative comments about one of our staff member and your feedback is very important for us as it represents your personal feeling corresponding to your own experience. The Fodd and beverage department has been informed and will take actions.

Looking forward to have the pleasure to welcoming you soon to the Carlton.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Valet parking free, food good, service excellent, nothing a problem, couldn’t get better for lunch. The gents toilet could be a bit more luxurious, I would suggest removing the cheap towel roll with hand towels, better quality soaps and remove that cheap foot pedal bin!

Trip type: Traveled with family
CarltonCannes, Directeur général at InterContinental Carlton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Z4ampo,

Thank you for choosing the Carlton Restaurant and for taking the time to leave us feedback.
I am very pleased to read that our staff made your lunch pleasant and that you enjoyed our cuisine.

I also thank you for taking the time to comment on the upgrades you suggest for our hotel. We have taken them seriously and will make sure it will become part of our future actions.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2019

I had a great stay with my family. we had a lovely room with a balcony. we could enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine, so nice. I was really impressed by the service. All staff were friendly and professional, ready to help with anything we needed. If I go back to Cannes I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2019
CarltonCannes, Directeur général at InterContinental Carlton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Dear Foufon5,

Thank you for being our guest and for this 5-star rating.
It’s nice to hear that you greatly appreciate all the aspects of your stay : the nice view, the balcony as well as the friendly and helpful behaviour of our team.
Once again, thank you for your positive comments, they are our best rewards!
Kind regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2019

im an elite aspire member and i always try to stay with in the IHG group .excellent location , facilities,...can;t complain
why im not ging a five star is for the follwing reason
1. usually i get upgraded with my membership , unfortunately this was not provided
2. our room was a double room over looking a back car park no big deal as it seem to be high season, however i apprecite the classical look but bonestly renovation and inovation is higly needed !
3. as a elite aspire member i thought parking would be compimentary as with many IHG hotels this one was not which i felt was a bit naughty

staff were freindly and a smiley and i would definitly go back but would appr4ciute my points taken into concideration : )

Room tip: choose sea view room
Date of stay: July 2019

Dear M. 94karimr,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your loyalty towards IHG and taking the time to inform us with regards to your recent stay at the InterContinental Carlton Cannes.

I regret however to read that you were not happy with some of its aspects and let me begin by expressing my apologies for the disappointment you experienced at the hotel.

With regards to the description of the room and the car park fees that lead to your negative feedback, I am very sorry to hear that you do not feel having received the quality of service at our hotel to the level on which we pride ourselves. Please be assured that your comments have been forwarded to the relevant Managers and that immediate action will be taken.

I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Carlton Cannes. Please rest assured, that we will do our utmost to ensure your next stay will be remembered for all the right reasons.

With renewed apologies and assuring you of the best of our intentions at all times, I remain,

Yours sincerely,