Hotel Martinez
$145
$100
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Cannes Croisette(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$168
$137
Hotels.com
$285
$231
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Hotel Barriere Le Gray d'Albion(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$192
$134
$404
$248
  • Beachfront
Hotel Le Canberra(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$192
$131
Hotel Splendid(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$146
$130
  • Room Service
Eden Hotel & Spa(Cannes)(Great Value!)
$152
$134
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
1,867 results
All reviewsgrand hyattle relaisart decosea viewbeach barprivate beachla croisetteconcierge staffhotel poolbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomfive star hotelsouth of francefrench rivieracannes film festivalsmall balconyrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Located on one end of La Croisette, this hotel was full of outstanding service. Delicious breakfast daily! Everyone who worked there was helpful and friendly, but the two individuals who stood out the most are the concierges Roberto and Gregory (all the concierges were friendly and helpful, but these are the two with whom we had multiple interactions with).

The rooms were well insulated and very quiet. We rarely heard people in the hallway, but there was an adjoining room that liked to skype (or something like it) at about 6 am.

The paying for a chair at the beach and pool were not too cool, but I have a feeling it is part of the status quo for the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
amvmartinez, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Martinez, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review and are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel Martinez.

Please note that the sun loungers by the pool are free until the 1st of July.

Your satisfaction and your comments are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have just spent a week in Martinez Grand Hyatt and feel i MUST tell you about the disappoointing experience ! My company organized a business meeting with guests from all over the world and we all felt cheated - the wifi in the ,eetimg room never worked, the hotel generally is very unkept and most of the rooms are smelly mouldy and run down! To add to it all, the staff is generally unfriendly and disorganized! The worst of all was the breakfast - the egg station is abismal and they cant even serve you a pot of coffee ! Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and every morning in Martinez i was disappointed - where have you ever seen a 5 star hotel warming up scrambled eggs in a soup of oil? Yuck! I will complain to my travel service and ask them to never book this hotel again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Barros1968

Dear Mrs, Dear Mr;

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not having fulfilled your expectations.

Your comments have been transmitted to all departments concerned and corrective actions will be taken where appropriate.

Kindly note that a refurbishment program is ongoing and with Hyatt being now managing the hotel further renovation is to come.

Please rest assured that the comfort and the satisfaction of our guests are our first preoccupation. We thank you for your understanding and for helping us to improve the quality of our service.

Once again, let us express to you our most sincere regret for not having met your expectations.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We spent three days in The Hotel Martinez in late May/early June 2013 and enjoyed it very much. The bed is like a cloud, the TV is great, everything is clean, the lobby is filled with wealthy, beautiful men and women, the restaurants are first class, and the location is right on the ocean. With a deluxe room, one can enjoy the pool and the beach without extra charge. The spa and gym are free for all guests. Service is excellent, and not cloying, and not with a palm out for every favor performed. My wife and I enjoyed being there very much, feeling like when you're in Cannes you really must spend money and stay in an expensive high-visibility hotel to get the experience. I enjoyed everyone I met in the hotel, service, management and guests. The room's mini-bar is outrageously expensive; stay away! We got very expensive massages at the spa, part of the Cannes experience. All in all, a happy stay...thank you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Please note that there is an extra charge for the private beach but not for the pool at this time of year.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

A full review will follow but 4 nights in after 5 this trip is being totally ruined. The noise from the live music in the bar opposite plays until 3.30am - it's a nightmare! Ear plugs help a little, but not with the thudding bass, even on the 4th floor. At $700 per night this can't be legal, can it?

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LANYUKTraveller
amvmartinez, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Martinez, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your stay. We have taken good note of all your comments and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly note that the police has been notified regarding those issues and is now passing by every night to control the noise.

Please be assured that the comfort and the satisfaction of our guests are our first preoccupation. Thank you for your understanding and for helping us to improve the quality of our service.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

For my first visit to the Cannes in years, I decided I had to return to the Hotel Matinez. I stay at Hotel Martinez for the first time in the 1980s with my parents and was impressed by the quality rooms and superb service then. Hotel Martinez has never disappointed since. The rooms are large and comfortable and have nice bathrooms.
Hotel Martinez's central location on the Croisette makes it convenient to everything. The on-stie resturnants are great and priced competatively. I especially enjoyed La Palme d'Or. There are other great resturants nearby. I don't love the beach, but if you're looking for a day of sun bathing, you've got other options nearby.
I prefer other Riviera spots to Cannes, but when I return to Cannes, Hotel Martinez is where I'll stay.

Room Tip: I prefer the view rooms, but I've enjoyed the standard and delux rooms as well. The standard rooms are sometimies noisey due to noise from adjacent properties, but the view rooms can also be noisey from street sounds.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple