Fancy hotel with great location. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
In hotel dining and room service are extremely expensive. No coffee and tea making facilities in rooms which is odd for 5 star hotel nowadays. A coffee would cost you Euro 8 for example.
Service is not that great, staff are rude and snobish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel