“Worth a try”

Restaurant Beef House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BH by Beefhouse, le restaurant rapide haut de gamme de BeefHouse, ou vous pourrez deguster de fabuleux burgers, fajitas, hot dog, poulets rotis et nos savoureux desserts home made. Dans un decor Newyorkais type « dock » decouvrez notre ambiance typiquement americaine. Tous nos clients en raffolent.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This small restaurant is trying hard and special credit to the young waitress (originally from Norwich,UK) for her friendly and efficient service. The quality of the steak was good and cooked as requested. Really tasty chips and the house side salad is huge. A couple of comments - it's not cheap but that's not a surprise in Cannes, the atmosphere has something missing and the steak is cooked on a "plancha" grill rather than BBQ coals (Parrilla style). This means that the steak does not have the depth of flavour we've experienced in South America. It really deserves 3.5 stars but I've rounded up for helpful and prompt service.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

One of the things a lot of visitors might miss is a good steak .I've only been here once and had a tasty 250 gram Argentinian beef which was tender enough and tasty offered with boat shaped frites which are tasty too though not made on the premises I suspect. Good range of sauces and dips served with the steak too. It's not an upmarket place and beside the second market in Cannes but I couldn't help noticing lots of different steak on offer - Australian, Hereford (English), Irish, Argentinian. Service was efficient and friendly enough. There is a tex mex next door which is on the corner with high stools and quite a different menu though I note they also have Argentinian beef. Confusing...but you can go look at both and compare the menus.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

i had a burger and my gf a salad, food was good quality, price was expected, as when you are in the south of france you don't expect cheap prices if you want that go to the cheap area's! service was friendly and efficient, and I would recommend friends to go there again.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My son really wanted a hamburger while we were in France. I should have read the reviews before going to the Beef House Saloon. My son's burger was okay, but it cost EU 17, that's a $20+ burger. I shared a 14 oz entrecote steak with my wife, and that was a bad idea. It was stringy, fatty and down right a cheap steak for way too much money. My daughter had the kids menu steak, and she got a fried burger with ratatouille. Only my son was happy. Really disappointing.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very slow service - starter after 25 mins, main plate after one hour! If the starter was acceptable, the entrecote was overcooked (really burned indeed), even if asked for medium, bitter vegetable mix, cold potatoes. Probably there are other restaurants to avoid in Cannes, but this is the only one I've found...